I only worked about half of September but the half I did work was extremely productive. Here’s the bullet point list.
- Typed approx 15k (including emails and blogs)
- Spent about 30 hours reading
- Spent about 5 hours working for Flight
- Spent about 10 hours working for Red Feather Writing
- Spent about 5 hours promoting book 1
- Worked on the research for book 3 as well as plot
- Edited for about 5 hours for various shorts
- Spent approx 10 hours interviewing other authors.
- Sent 74 emails
As people are probably aware book 1’s proof is on it’s way which will hopefully mean I have printed copies before Christmas. Unfortunately with so little time spent marketing over the last 6 weeks there isn’t much else in the way of exciting events coming up but I’m sure there will be some soon.
Next Month I plan to get back to book 2 and go through that and send it off to my editors. I also plan to work on the edit I now have back on my two shorts. Then more writing and more planning of book 3 while juggling prep for NaNoWriMo and all the other company stuff. So busy stuff but nothing too strenuous and all manageable.