It’s hard to believe another month has flown by already but it has so here’s the bullet list for last month.
- Typed 16k of the latest WIP The Fire of Winter (Was Lady Winter)
- Finished off Chains of Freedom for print
- Spent approx 10 hours working for red feather writing
- Spent approx 20 hours marketing
- Spent approx 40 hours reading
- Edited approx a third of Sherdan’s Prophecy
- Sent 39 emails
I had the first week of this month off so I could have got a bit more done but I didn’t do too badly all things considered. I’ve had a handful of new reviews of all three ebooks and all of them positive.
Chains of Freedom is now on the way to being available in print and the proof has arrived. It looks absolutely amazing.
This Month I’m hopefully having a launch party for Chains as well as planning out my novel for NaNoWriMo. I’m hoping to get started on the sequel to Sherdan’s Prophecy for NaNo.
I also plan to finish the editing for Sherdan’s Prophecy and send it off to my very amazing proof readers. I would also really like to get the cover design started for that.
Once all of that is done I’ll write some more of the fire of winter book, which will be my focus again after the Sherdan’s sequel.
All in all it’s going to be a very busy month.